It's that time of year again to have our red pockets! We've been doing this yearly tradition of creating a printable for Chinese New Year (or Lunar New Year), to celebrate our ancestry, and we couldn't be more excited!
This time around, we created a full-sized red pocket design, featuring our fresh new logo. The printable is available in a beige + taupe ink design, red and white design, as well as a black and white design.
- Print out the PDF file on white cardstock. If not, regular paper would work as well.
- Cut the red pocket out by following the cut line.
- Score the folds in, and then fold the sides of the envelope in.
- Use double-sided tape to tape the sides together.
- Add some money in and seal it with your favourite washi tape or double sided tape.